Skip to main content

The Brave Little Squirrel


The Brave Little Squirrel


Once upon a time, in a beautiful green forest, there lived a brave little squirrel named Sammy. Sammy loved adventures and lived in a cozy treehouse with his family.

One sunny day, while Sammy was collecting acorns, he heard someone crying for help. He followed the sound and found a tiny bird trapped in a thorny bush. The bird’s wing was hurt, and it couldn’t fly.



“Don’t worry, little bird. I’ll help you,” said Sammy.

Sammy carefully removed the thorns and freed the bird. The bird, named Bella, was very thankful. “Thank you, Sammy! You’re very brave. But my wing still hurts, and I can’t fly,” Bella said sadly.

Sammy wanted to help Bella, so he remembered his grandfather’s story about a special medicinal herb that could heal. It grew deep in the forest. Sammy decided to find the herb for Bella.

Sammy’s journey was hard. He crossed a fast river, climbed steep hills, and walked through dark woods. He didn’t give up because he thought about Bella needing his help.

At last, Sammy found the special herb shining in a sunny spot. He picked it and hurried back to Bella. On his way back, he remembered his grandfather's instructions on making a healing potion. He carefully prepared the potion using the herb and some fresh water from the river.



When Sammy reached Bella, he gave her the potion to drink. As soon as Bella drank the potion, her wing started to heal. She flapped her wings and flew up happily.

“Thank you, Sammy! You saved me!” Bella chirped with joy.

From then on, Sammy and Bella became best friends. They explored the forest together, and Sammy’s bravery was known by all the animals. Everyone learned that even the smallest creature can be the bravest.

And that’s how Sammy the squirrel showed that courage and kindness can make a big difference, no matter how small you are.

The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Melbourne Tour

Yesterday night it was almost 1 am when I slept. And at 6a.m my husband wakes me up and says, he come on we have to catch the flight, the taxi is here, you are still sleeping!! Oh my god, how could that happen, how can I forget we are going to Melbourne, I have not done my packing yet, which dress I would take, and about my daughter, it’s ok, her all dresses are nice and I can just keep a bunch of dresses from the cupboard, but for me, all I have is Indian wear, will it suit there? What do I do? Oh, **** How nicely I should have planned and kept everything for the most memorable trip of ours, and I have been so lazy! L Now it is too late to regret, we just kept everything in a hurry and got in to the taxi.  Thankfully we reached in time and my daughter Anagha was full of excitement. Everything was checked in, and were through the security check, it was like LEVEL 1 cleared. Hey, there is a direct flight from Hyderabad to Melbourne, that is great. I was so happy, I was real

We Chat in the Virtual World

All entries must have a link to   WeChat's Youtube channel Well chatting is an old addiction!! When I looked at this contest by ‘wechat’ I went back to my chatting days! I believe the people who got introduced to internet in the 90’s and had the courage to chat with strangers and gradually made good friends, sometimes got heartbroken really did feel the pulse the of virtual world. Why is that our time was different from that of today is, then rarely did people have PC at home, even if they had internet was a luxury. So most people visited cyber café for important work like checking mails, searching jobs etc. but there were also these spoiled brats like me, who visited cyber café just to chat with strangers!! What was the need to chat with strangers? Because the percentage of internet users was less, so obviously I would not find anybody from my friend list online there! So it’s better to chat with those who are online than looking at offline known friends! I just loved the M

Anagha's Day out

17th January, 2009, Saturday. This was one of the best Saturday's ever. We took Anagha to Rajan's house after a long gap. Rucha, Rajan's wife is very well aware of Children's psychology. So she made sure she would not come and jump at Anagha as soon as she sees her, and also had cautioned Rajan to sit quitely until Anagha herself will go near them. So Anagha felt very comfortable, she did not feel its somebody else's place. And she felt safe that this Aunt and Uncle will not bother me. So she started playing. She enjoyed the stay with them so much, she enjoyed for the whole day. She called Rajan as Maama, she would call him to give the Pomegrenate seed. I dont know how many times she made him get up and come to her, just to recieve one seed of pomegranate from her every time. We took her to the near by park, which had various play options for kids of her age. She enjoyed sitting and playing in all those. For the first time we made her sit in the Sand. She enjoyed th